Question:
my tv aint working any ideas?
2006-04-02 01:32:17 UTC
i need ideas it keeps buzzing i plugged in everything and its connected so wht do i do? oh by the way i just bought it
Eleven answers:
hobbiehound
2006-04-02 12:53:59 UTC
Could be something simple like a blown fuse; but you've got nothing to lose if you just bought it...just return it.
?
2016-10-09 06:29:20 UTC
i exploit my computing device as a computer screen each and every sometimes. I surpassed off to come across a twine in my abode that i exploit for audio. It has the yellow and white television audio parts and on the different end there's a headphone jack. it purely works for me if a tie it at an attitude onto the VGA twine.
2006-04-02 01:37:08 UTC
it sounds like you do not have the antenna hooked up or the cable, or you need to switch the signal switch, you might have to read a book or go to sleep until you can call the store where you bought it.
doctorgrillz
2006-04-02 01:35:34 UTC
Get the sledge hammer out of the garage!
2006-04-02 01:34:54 UTC
press the on switch if that does not work check the batteries in the remote, if not send it back u brough a dud telly.
?
2006-04-02 01:36:20 UTC
Unplug it, slide a replacement in it's place and plug back in.
simey4u
2006-04-02 01:33:12 UTC
Sounds faulty - return to your friendly place of purchase for repair or exchange.
jadu
2006-04-02 01:41:21 UTC
THINK POSITIVE. Its God giving u the chance to dump the idiot box and engage urself in something more creative.
2006-04-02 01:32:44 UTC
It's God telling you that it's time to upgrade to HDTV
Monika Lewinskeeze
2006-04-02 01:35:08 UTC
BUY A NEW ONE
waltonwayaugusta