Question:
How can I clean the screen of my 52in. tv?
lalobuff
2006-01-09 16:15:26 UTC
what kind of solvents do I use.?
Two answers:
2006-01-09 16:21:41 UTC
Solvent? whoooooooooo slow down. Use either windex or the like or if it's a flat panel then Invisible Glass. Remember to NOT spray it directly on the glass, but onto a rag first.
karaokecody
2006-01-09 16:37:47 UTC
I'd get me one of them power-washers. You can rent a really powerful one at Home Depot. Fill it up with simple green and some bleach and fire away. If that doesn't work, you could always sand-blast it or get a rotary sander on it. You could probably clean the couch and rugs while you're at it!!

Just kidding. Go with the answere before mine. : )