Question:
how make Passwords?
flapaca
2006-02-03 09:49:44 UTC
how make Passwords?
Four answers:
morgan
2006-02-03 10:04:54 UTC
Are you asking how to come up with a password for

some kind of online/computer account?

You want to choose a password that's easy

for you to remember but hard for someone

else to guess.

Do NOT use regular words, because these can

be guessed using a "dictionary attack".

Your password will be better if you can

use mixed case, maybe some digits, and

maybe even a special character or two (@!$%&).

Personally, I like to use mnemonics, like using

a phrase. For example, maybe I would choose:

"My wife is a certified public accountant"

I might abbreviate that to:

mwiacpa

but then replace the first "a" with an "@"

and maybe capitalize the the "p":

mwi@cPa

I find that fairly easy to remember, but

I don't *think* anyone would be likely to

guess it.
the GrAdUaTe!
2006-02-03 17:50:26 UTC
There should be settings in the menu to create passwords. just play around with it. or call your tv manufacturer.
beckylmono
2006-02-03 17:52:10 UTC
something u know or rember
2006-02-03 17:50:17 UTC